The start of 2017 is a perfect time for Jeep to think about setting some New Year’s resolutions. Not only is it the beginning of a whole new year, but our friend Jeep is now a year old. Don’t you think she is ready to act like the big girl she already is?
Here are some resolutions I have for Jeep. We would love to hear what other ones you have for her!
I would like Jeep to:
- Not pretend her water bowl is an indoor water park and splash pool.
- ALWAYS come right away when asked – no matter how much snow is falling.
- Not use Dot Com’s neck and back legs as coyote hunting practice.
- Not play in the mud immediately after a bath.
- Close her mouth entirely after drinking and before moving away from the water bowl.
- Pause long enough after digging to let the mud fall off before stepping into the house.
- Chew things that are clearly meant for her such as chew toys and bones, not twenty dollar bills, slippers, books, or rolls of toilet paper.
Be sure to send us your ideas for Jeep’s New Year’s Resolutions. Happy 2017!